Wednesday, May 21, 2014

We have been so busy these last few weeks. Back at the end of April, Jillian has Family Art Night. This was Jillian's art project on display. Isn't she cute :)
 

Jillian went to UPaint with Girls Scouts and painted me a plate for Mother's Day. Which, I absolutely LOVE!!!
Chris and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary by taking the girls to Outback Steakhouse.
Jillian's school had Family Game Night, which we went to, but it was kind of a PTO bust. It was kind of fun!
We went down to see Tara off to her prom. She looked beautiful!!
Ellen and I joined Planet Fitness and have actually been going on a regular basis (shocker I know). I signed up for the 2015 mini marathon. My goal is to just feel ok that day and not like I am dying. LOL.
At some point in time in between all of this, we went to Alvin and Shannon's house for Alvin to fix my car. While I went to Sparky's training class, Shannon snapped this picture and I absolutely LOVE it!!



Jillian's Girl Scout troop went to the Indianapolis Zoo the Saturday before Mother's Day to finish a patch about animals they were working on. So, Chris, Carleigh and I went too. It was fun.
Then on Mothers Day, I got breakfast in bed with cards and gifts from the girls and Chris. Along with the plate Jillian made me and a craft from daycare that Carleigh made me.  Jillian and I went to Hard Rock Cafe downtown for a Mother's Day lunch with Girl Scouts. That wasn't too bad. Some of the other girls were playing with their mom's phones and I wouldn't let Jillian, which didn't make her all too happy. But all Jillian asks for is alone time with me and she was getting it, so I wasn't going to let her waste her alone time with me with her nose in my phone. I'm kind of a stickler on devices at meal time or when we are having "family" time. It was nice to hang out with just her. She is growing up way too fast. We walked down to the monument beforehand, which she loved. She wants to go up to the top of the monument, which may end up being something daddy has to do if the elevator is as rickety as it used to be.
The day after Mother's Day, I went and had breakfast with Jillian at her school. Jillian's class was on the news for saying the Pledge of Allegiance.
This past Saturday, I droppped Sparky off at the vet to get 3 teeth pulled. I was hoping that would help with his chewing, but unfortunately since then he has already chewed up Jillian's new shoes (which totally pisses me off to be honest) and some pig that you squeeze when you are stressed that Nana got Carleigh. He better be happy that I love him because I just want to kill him a lot of times!! Even after his training classes. Then the fam went to Blakes birthday party.  We had a good time.





Sunday, we went to Jillian's bridging ceremony for Girl Scouts. She went from a Daisy to a Brownie. This is pictures of the girls before the ceremony





This is Jillian at the ceremony. They said something about each of the girls and they said Jillian was the caring one o the group. TOL said the same thing about her at an awards ceremony one year. Which is a very good trait to have, in my eyes!!


So, that has been our life in the last few months!  Life has been a little crazy these last few weeks and they aren't getting any less busy any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment