Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fun night out

 
 Some girls from work and I went out last night for Lindsay's 21st birthday! We had so much fun! It was definitely a much needed night out. We started off at Old Spaghetti Factory and had yummy Italian food. Then we walked down the street to a tailgating party put on by a country radio station and listened to a local band for a few minutes. Then we headed to Cadillac Ranch for the birthday celebration. We had so much fun. It was a little slow going at first, but it finally picked up. Both Lindsay and Jessica tried the mechanical bull without much success LOL. Then we went over the part of the bar where they have a DJ. And we danced and danced. It was so much fun!! The most I have had in awhile!! And shocking enough, I didn't get completely wasted, I was feeling good, but I wasn't drunk!!
 
 
 Lindsay, me and Alisa drinking a Washington Apple shot. Yummy, yummy.
 Alisa and I before we went out for the night.
Marlana, Dana and I before we went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment