Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Things I love about my girls

Love watching Carleigh dance
Love listening to her "talk back" to the TV
Love the way she puts her arm around my neck when she is laying with me at night.
Love when she hugs me, she pats my back
She tries to whisper to me and makes no sense
Love how she "shakes her booty"
She loves to cuddle
She loves to make people laugh
Love when she sleeps on my chest (except for when it is numerous nights in a row)
She's 2.5 and could care less about going potty on the potty.


Love watching how Jillian takes care of Carleigh and how much they love each other.
Love the fact that Jillian loves to listen to me read.
She has her first crush on Ross Lynch "Austin" from Austin &Ally ( and Kingston too)
Loves stretchy pants but not jeans
Would rather be naked than anything else
Loves movies, doing crafts, baking and running around (just like her Granny & Nana)
If she gets sick it's for a few hours instead of days like most people
Her memory absolutely astounds me!
She has been singing Firework by Katie Perry at the top of her lungs over and over again. It is so funny, but after awhile annoys Chris
Has lost her 2 bottom teeth
Got glasses around Thanksgiving and has done a great job wearing them and taking care of them
She is very sensitive.
Woke up last night, late, and hollered for us. Chris went to her and all she wanted was for him to turn up her radio because Austin was on. It had to have been around midnight!!

I love how they know to turn off TV when it's time to eat & they know that we almost always sit together for dinner!
Jillian is the mother hen, Carleigh is the funny one (although Jillian is quite comical in her own rite).
I love how they love their daddy. It's so special to me that they love him!!



No comments:

Post a Comment