Sunday, January 22, 2012

Granny moved to Red Bud Illinois today. I have been struggling with it for the last couple of weeks, but it seemed a little rushed yesterday, while they loaded the truck, so it wasn't as emotional as what I thought it would be, thankfully. It is just hard to think I may not see my grandmother much before she passes away. She has always only been 2 hrs away or less my entire life, but now she is 5 hrs away. I can't make that a quick trip to see her. It is very hard to see her as she has deteriorated over the last few years, but she was the best granny ever! I have such fond memories of her as I was growing up & she means so much to me. I know, 5 hrs isn't really that far away in the grand scheme of things, but with life & 2 kids, it is a great distance! She told me yesterday that she hopes to see me soon & that she knows she is pretty far away. I told her that it didn't matter the distance, there is no distance too far when it comes to her. And it is true! I will find a way to go see her a couple of times in the next few months. I lover her and hope she knows exactly how much!

No comments:

Post a Comment