Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jillian & I making cookies. She is singing "She Thinks My Tractors Sexy"

Carleigh fell asleep while holding her Elmo book.

My girls!!

Jillian defeats daddy!!


Busy, busy, busy, that explains our lives right now! I can't believe that Christmas is only 10 days away! I think we are pretty set for the girls. I keep buying for Carleigh, but I need to realize that she will have no clue that she gets less presents than Jillian. I just can't help myself. LOL.
The girls have their Christmas Program tomorrow, then Saturday is our Greensburg Christmas and Sunday is my families Christmas! Very busy weekend. On the 23rd, we are going down to Franklin for the Holland Christmas then cookie baking on Christmas Eve & then it's CHRISTMAS!! I can't believe how fast it has gone.It is so exciting to be seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child. We bought Elf on a Shelf this year & it has been fun hiding Elfie around the house for Jillian to find. Every morning Jillian gets up to search for him.
Jillian has been fighting a UTI since Thanksgiving. Hopefully this last round of antibiotics will do the trick. It was a rough couple of potty breaks there for awhile & one awful doctor visit last week.
Carleigh has been doing well, no ear problems as of right now, but she isn't sleeping worth a crap! I think she is teething, someone at work told me that the cuspids she is cutting are the worst ones to cut. I think she may be the class clown because she does things & if it gets a laugh out of us, she does it over & over again. She cracks me up!!
I have been slacking on picture taking but will try to do some pictures during these weekends. I want to try to get the girls in front of the Christmas tree & take pictures of them together. We will see if that happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment