Monday, November 7, 2011

It has been awhile since I blogged. I guess we have been busy, but I don't know if any of it has been blog worthy.
Carleigh is walking very well all of a sudden, guess she is going to have a mind of her own & will do things at her own pace. She just got up one day & started walking instead of crawling. She can say a few words & is a funny 15mth old. She makes me laugh on a daily basis.
Jillian has gotten into trouble at school a little bit recently. She spit on a girl who called her yucky, hit a boy for being in her face, told a boy (may have been same one she hit) that he wasn't smart after he was getting praised at circle time and back talked a teacher! There are times I am at my wits end with her. Other times she is so sweet & good, I'm amazed. The next picture is a perfect example:
She came in to tell me one day while I was in the shower that Carleigh wanted me. I told her Carleigh would have to wait until I was done. When I was done, I saw their bedroom light on. I went in there to find Jillian sitting on a stool reading to Carleigh to keep her entertained. Carleigh was sitting very content "reading" a book herself. It was very sweet. And as cold hearted as my co-workers think I am, it brought tears to my eyes.



Jillian posing one day before school.

Chris & I went to a Halloween party on the 29th. We had a good time, from what I can remember. haha.I think the jello shots caught up with me eventually. A lot of it is a blur, but it was nice hanging out with friends & Chris.

Chris & I at the Halloween Party.


Ellen & I at Halloween party.

We had a nice Halloween. Jillian enjoyed carving her pumpkin & actually used the knife to carve a lot of it. It made me realize that when a child is carving a pumpkin, you have to sit back & not worry about perfectionism. On Halloween, the family went out around our neighborhood. Jillian was so excited because this is technically her first year we went out & went trick or treating. She asked a couple of people if she could have candy for her sister (another sweet moment). After awhile Carleigh & Chris went home while Jillian and I finished our street. Then her and I headed over to Ellen's neighborhood for a little trick or treating because there weren't a whole lot of people giving out candy when we started in our hood. She eventually got tired & wanted to come home.

Jillian carving her pumpkin.


Supergirl saving the Cow before she topples over.


Daddy & Supergirl before we went Trick or Treating.


Mommy, cow & Supergirl before Trick or Treating

This past weekend, we went to a birthday party on Friday for a co-worker's daughter. Then on Saturday, we went to McDonalds for a birthday party of one of Jillian's classmates. She was not happy when we had to leave, but I expected that response. Then we went & got her hair cut. She did a GREAT job! I didn't even stand by her. I went and sat in the waiting chairs.
So, like I said, life is a little boring, but we are chugging along. Jillian is very excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hopefully I will do better at this blogging then what I have been doing.


Jillian after eating PB&J.



Carleigh after eating PB&J. Its even in her hair!!




g.

`

No comments:

Post a Comment