Monday, July 11, 2011

It has been a while since I have blogged.. We haven't necessarily been busy, but haven't really just been sitting around either. I think we have had something to do every weekend, that is for sure. I just wish I could remember what we have done......

Judy came in to town for a week. She stayed with us for the first couple of days. Jillian was so happy to see her & Carleigh warmed up to her right away. Which is a little surprising because she is pretty "stranger" resistant recently. Jillian didn't want to stay home with her on that Monday though, so Carleigh stayed home with her for a little bonding time. Judy went down to Greensburg for some of the week & then to Rick & Shelley's for the rest of her visit. We went down there on Saturday to say goodbye to Judy & Tara because she was going over seas for a trip.


Chris, Tara & Jillian hanging out at Rick & Shelley's


Grandma Juju teaching Jillian how to play T-ball.


Jillian hitting the ball. I love the look of surprise on her face.


Jillian "running" the bases.


I will have to figure out what we have done since then & catch up on my blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment