Monday, April 4, 2011

The pictures below of Jillian & Dane are from a couple of weekends ago. We went down to Brooke & Steves so Jillian & Dane could play together & Steve & Chris could play their card game. Chris & I were hoping it would wear Jillian out & she would sleep well the next night. Of course, that didn't happen! Ugh. The girl just doesnt like to sleep. But anyway. We had a good time. Brooke cooked a great dinner & I am had some good wine. LOL. Dane & Jillian thinking I am a horse. We had a great weekend this past weekend too. Friday night, Chris, the girls & I went to Chili's for dinner. At Jillians request. She said she wanted a salad, quesadilla & corn on a stick (they put corn on the cob on a stick. lol). We had a good time & both girls were very good. Carleigh started getting tired so instead of having dessert there, we went to DQ. Yummy!!! Saturday, Chris went golfing down in Mooresville, leaving me home with the girls. I wasn't necessarily looking forward to it because he was supposed to be gone all day. So after jillian's rest time, we headed down to Toys R Us. Honestly, that is only the second time I have taken both girls somewhere together. The first time was with Darcy to Metropolis & I am so glad she went with me that day! We went down for a birthday gift for Xion & I knew Jillian would want something (I mean it IS a toy store afterall). She picked out a lot of things she wanted, but all were too "big" of gifts for just a trip to the toy store. She ended up wanting paint. So we bought some washable paints, paintbrushes & a smock to wear: She really enjoyed painting. She painted both Saturday & Sunday. Toys R Us had movies 2 for $12.00 & when I asked if she wanted to buy a couple, she said "no I just want my paint." So I got away from there pretty cheap. And now I have pretty art scattered all over my kitchen drying.
Chris ran to Walgreens for some medicine for him & he bought Jillian a new Dora puzzle. She wanted him to help her put it together, but I think she pretty much did it all by herself (she is really good with puzzles).

Then while I was fixing dinner, she came & arranged the chairs at the table so we were all 3 sitting on the same side of the table & very close to each other. I don't know why I like this picture so much, but I do. She sure likes her daddy!!

Then here is just a picture of Carleigh. She is such a sweet happy baby. I can't imagine my life without her in it. I know Jillian was a happy baby, but I really don't remember her being this happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment