Sunday, March 21, 2010

Here are the pics I said I needed to post and then some of the Easter Egg Hunt yesterday:

Loving her boots.

Looking cute in her tutu outfit.


Done helping mommy cook.

Getting anxious to "hunt" Easter Eggs.

She figured out real quick what she was supposed to be doing.


Look at all those eggs!!

Jillian & Daddy eating popcorn & resting after the Easter Egg Hunt.


She had a great time at the Easter egg Hunt. We are going to another one on the 3rd of April at a park in Mooresville. She is really starting to wear me out. I'm not even that big & still have 22+ weeks to go, I'm not sure how I am going to do it! My OB appointment went well 2 weeks ago. I only gained 3 lbs, which surpises the crap out of me! We go back this Thursday, the 25th, for ultrasound to make sure everything is progressing correctly & to find out the gender. Hopefully I will be writing shortly after the appointment to blog the results. We are taking Jillian with us so she can see the baby on the TV screen. Not much else has really been going on, so I don't have much to blog about.



No comments:

Post a Comment