Sunday, February 28, 2010

These pictures are from Superbowl Sunday when we had quite a bit of snow. I didn't feel too hot, but love her too much to tell her we couldn't go play in the snow.

So happy to be playing in the snow.

Picking the ice off the tree.


Daddy & Jillian playing in the snow.

Putting snow on mommy's coat.


Not happy that it is time to go inside.
Things here are moving along. Sometimes I think it is going by fast, other times I think it is dragging. My friend at work was 4 weeks behind me in pregnancy, but she lost her baby last week. So, I am trying to be positive about being pregnant. I still don't like it, but it is getting a little better. I have a good day & then a bad day. I'm trying to figure out why that is at this point. I still haven't definitely felt the baby move. I think I kind of have, but am not positive that is what I am feeling. Last night I either dreamt I felt it tapping me like Jillian did or I did actually feel it. I'm not sure. It was very early in the morning & I was asleep. I am almost 15 weeks, so I'm sure I will be feeling it soon. I go back to the dr on the 10th & then 2 weeks later to find out the gender. I am so excited. I told Chris yesterday, I really need to get organized here or the baby is going to be here before I know it. He informed me I would know because I am the one having the baby. What a funny guy!:)
Jillian is being such a good girl. Her terrible two's aren't as bad as what they were at the beginning of December. We went to Illinois yesterday. She kept going up to her great grandma (Granny) and hugging her & patting her leg. She absolutely loves Granny. Which of course makes Granny happy. She loves to walk up & down the halls at Granny's Independent Living house. It is funny to see her "strut" her stuff. I told her teacher the other day it would help me out if she would maybe send home a list of songs they sing at school. Jillian loves to sing, but sometimes it is hard for me to figure out what she is singing. Her teacher told me that Jillian sings songs that they don't' sing there. LOL. She sings some of them so well, I can't believe they don't sing them there. She must have really listened to me when she was a baby & I would rock & sing to her! She is still telling me all the time that she loves me sooo much. What a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment